MIGRATION AND TRAFFICKING
This program aims to reduce vulnerability to unsafe migration and by promoting safe migration and creating awareness. Furthermore, alternative livelihood options are created for potential migrants and returnees, together with reunification and reintegration of trafficked children, women and youth.
- Promoting Safer Migration: It is a project funded by the Freedom Fund with the objective to
- Generate improved understanding and practice of safer migration amongst source communities.
- Develop and improve economic alternatives for increased prevention and recovery.
- Strengthen the capacity of civil society organizations to operate and influence systems to better prevent unsafe migration and empower migrant workers.
- Paths to Safer Childhood: Reunification and Reintegration of trafficked children into their communities. Funded by Terre des hommes (Netherlands).
- Better Migration Management: Is a project funded by the British Council with the objective to contribute for the national effort in improving the well-being of children and youth affected by unsafe migration through positive messaging.